THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You just might find this:

tumblr_lj8ynvB9SY1qbrzrzo1_400.jpg

It's...the Throw Down on the Edge of Forever...

Just popped in to do some tidying and vacuuming. This place can get pretty messy after a few weeks. I guess that grease collects a lot of dust. I'm sure the windows are still streaky. I can never tell unless the sun is shining just right. That ought to do it for now.

Gore
I think you forgot your Windex? ,,, look up there,, no,,, top left. See how that streak goes aaaaaalll the way across the corner????

This is a very interesting cut to master. I'm going to have to look around and see if it is available in my area.

Well, I just bought a MASSIVE Belly... Gonna take me a week at least to prepare, so all you buggers better get your sh!t together and get another few entries before I make this a farkin lesson!:wink:

Yeah.. I'm just gettin' you all angry on purpose.... Come on Farkers! have a go! :becky::becky::becky::becky:

Cheers!

Bill

Man... I need to stop by more often... I think I'll stop by a local slaughter house & pick up some belly today!

And what the heck?? Nobody's done ******** yet??? Oops!! Almost gave away my idea there... :doh:

Haw haw, actually wasnt thinking about a team EP entry at all... But now that you mention it...:heh:

Bad news from the butcher too... They've already got all the bellies in the cure, maybe next thurs if this is still going...

Back