THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pooh Ba,
Thanks for your hospitality. We had a great time at the Royal and with you and the crew on Sat. night.

Really great to re connect with Brethren I already new, and got to put faces together with names on a few more.

Great food, great fellowship ........ priceless!!

Sorry I showed up late, but I am glad I got to meet at least a few folks. In hind site, the tri-tip was not such a good idea. It took too long to cook, causing me to try and rush it which made me late and the tri-tip ended up being a tougher than when I normally cook it as a result. Plus, everyone was too full to eat it anyway. I hope it made for a nice breakfast! LOL

Sorry I showed up late, but I am glad I got to meet at least a few folks. In hind site, the tri-tip was not such a good idea. It took too long to cook, causing me to try and rush it which made me late and the tri-tip ended up being a tougher than when I normally cook it as a result. Plus, everyone was too full to eat it anyway. I hope it made for a nice breakfast! LOL

I enjoyed it immensley. Was great all nite long too!!!

Hey I have some photo's of the brethren crew. It was good to be neighbors with you guys. Thanks for the coffee and bacon, i needed that! Great to meet you guys.

IMG_9975.jpg

Back