THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne we will be there be good to see you again and meet all the other guys and if anybody needs directions just listen for singing BOB (LOL) just kidding.

Hearing Bob sing will do one of two things... it'll either drive you in the opposite direction or it will make you come in for a closer look... you know - kinda like a car wreck - you're compelled to take a look! :lol:

Hearing Bob sing will do one of two things... it'll either drive you in the opposite direction or it will make you come in for a closer look... you know - kinda like a car wreck - you're compelled to take a look! :lol:

HEY! Bob has a beautiful voice! :razz:

We'll be stopping by! Not sure what I will contribute to the Potluck...but I'll figure somthing out. I have a free standing webcam my friend is bringing, if my air card is getting a good signal, we can do "LIVE FROM THE ROYAL"…..8)

I would hate to hear an awful voice based on your scale. :p

Tom Waits.....:shock::shock::lol:

No webcam from me but I will have 2 video cameras and hope to share a lot of footage as soon as I get home.

HEY! Bob has a beautiful voice! :razz:

When exactly did you lose your sense of hearing?

OK....the new monitor just got christened........:eusa_clap

Teresa and I will stop by.......everywhere......:wink:

I could probably bring some smoked salmon. I just smoked 46 pounds!

You can count all 4 of us in.
Shotgun, Herbkabob, Cookie and myself.
Not sure what we'll be bringing but something will be in hand.

I'd like to be able to contact the brethren that will be there. If you want exchange cell numbers, drop me a pm.

Absodamnlutely. I am bring broccoli salad and a honey glazed ham, I think Mista is doing mac and cheese and maybe jambalaya. Come on by. :icon_cool

Good deal!! I had PM'd Neil and not heard back yet. Put us down for a tray of smoked sausage, peppers and onions.

What time???

Absodamnlutely. I am bring broccoli salad and a honey glazed ham, I think Mista is doing mac and cheese and maybe jambalaya. Come on by. :icon_cool

mmmmm. jambalaya.
I think herbkabob was going to make a seafood gumbo. either that or cheesey taters. it's all good.

Back