THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bucknbacon

Knows what a fatty is.
I found a great beer to go with just about any BBQ. I know I scored when my wife said it tasted like bacon in a bottle!

Attachments

Love me a smoked porter..my favorite is called Smoking Wood by The Bruery
smokingwood_03.png

that is a great beer and gets amazing with time on it. the best i ever had was a 2004 in 2009. a memorable beer.

^^^^This. I had a seven-year old Alaskan Smoked Porter that was phenomenal.
If you've got access to a good import store, try German Schlenkerla.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlenkerla[/ame]

I am quite the beer connoisseur and tried a Rauchbier once. It was one of 3 beers I've ever dumped out in my life. I felt like I was drinking liquid smoke. :cry:

I am quite the beer connoisseur and tried a Rauchbier once. It was one of 3 beers I've ever dumped out in my life. I felt like I was drinking liquid smoke. :cry:

not all rauchbier is created equal. outside of a couple, i could pan the whole style as well.

Some of the best beer I've ever tasted was smoked beer. I'm a big fan of porters, stouts and all beers thick and dark in general.

Not had this one YET, but sure sounds good.

Back