BBBQ comp trailer update

Smokin Dawg77

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jason
Another HOT weekend , some more progress to BBQ battle wagon. got shower fully installed , man what a challange cause all had to be custom cut to fit into our trailer only 75" to roof. Got leveling jacks installed for back deck , this going be great for uneven spots can level out in just about any condtion. Done few more things not pictured , got drain system for A/C unit installed. few lil tricks for back deck also. Next up Hot water heater all plumbing coming this weekend , thanks for looking ! hope all fathers had a great sunday !

Last edited:
ill have a 2x6 in bed of the truck cut to size to fit all way across the 2 jacks left to right , to help hold up in those cases ....

you've done an outstanding job for sure!!!! I take way too much crap as emergency backup stuff to ever create enough space in my trailer to do what you are doing....lol

you've done an outstanding job for sure!!!! I take way too much crap as emergency backup stuff to ever create enough space in my trailer to do what you are doing....lol

Thanks , yea we kinda taking the tiny space living to BBQ :grin:

Back