THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Also can someone please post me good direction from the LIE.

Take LIE east to exit 57
When you get off exit make right at light ( Rte 454 veterans highway)

Take that down 4.2 miles to lakeland avenue(cr-93) and make a right

Take lakeland to end approx 3.5 miles and you will hit main street. Park is behind to your left just south of main street

Also can someone please post me good direction from the LIE.

Alternate route: Take LIE to Exit 59, get off, make a right at the light(Ocean Ave) Take that straight , bear to the left about a mile up (Lakeland Ave) and take that to the end and you'll be there. The exit 57 way is good also but the exit 59 way takes you right to the road you need to be on, it's a straight run. Takin' a shower and heading out, see you all tonight! Safe travels wherever you're coming from!

Alternate route: Take LIE to Exit 59, get off, make a right at the light(Ocean Ave) Take that straight , bear to the left about a mile up (Lakeland Ave) and take that to the end and you'll be there. The exit 57 way is good also but the exit 59 way takes you right to the road you need to be on, it's a straight run. Takin' a shower and heading out, see you all tonight! Safe travels wherever you're coming from!
Yes it does take you directly to lakeland but it is an addition mile longer and any chance i can to get off the LIE as soon as posible i will take it. Also the fork in the road might be confusingat the ocean avenue/lakeland to some no matter how many time you tell them to go straight:rolleyes:

Fark Verizon, my extra set of hands to load the Spice on to the trailer is still waiting for an Appointment to hook up dsl that was supposed to take place before noon. I am now sitting home with a loaded truck and an aggravated wife. She is aggravated because I kept trying to figure out ways to do it ourselves.

Things are going fairly smoothly. We had to alter the layout a bit on the fly to accommodate things like trees (those bastiches) and I'm sure there will be a few screw-ups tomorrow with the placement of teams arriving. That's always going to be a problem when a number of teams are placed in their sections in the dark. Lines will waver and encroachment will happen.

The chili went well with an exceptional verde selection. The weather was excellent. Let's hope tomorrow turns out to be a little better than the prognosticators are calling for.

Onsite judging, George Duran, grilling and team dinner. Lots happening Saturday.

Eric

Take LIE east to exit 57
When you get off exit make right at light ( Rte 454 veterans highway)

Take that down 4.2 miles to lakeland avenue(cr-93) and make a right

Take lakeland to end approx 3.5 miles and you will hit main street. Park is behind to your left just south of main street
The light to make a right off exit 57 is the second light and make sure you do not make a right until you see rte 454! OC pig assassins made a right at the first light and took a tour of long island. Ooops sorry

Back