THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ADMIN NOTE..

Drop the chit storm guys.. Keep it civil and lighthearted or the thread disappears.

Check your local scrap yards, metal prices are ridiculously high right now and people are turning all sorts of stuff in. I work for a scrap recycling company and we have the police onsite almost daily with complaints about stolen items.

The bad side to this is by now it might be crushed or cut up.

String him up..it'll teach em a lesson.
Did you file a missing smoker report? We are in mourning here at the BBQ2 house. I hearby offer my MIL as a reward for the safe return of your smoker.

Sorry to hear this! I guess I'm going to start chaining things down. If you see those guys around, call the cops

Can't find it anywhere but there USED to be one main rule for our forum: A brother will NEVER go off on a brother. Ever.

Both of you guys are relatively new here but just as a suggestion, you might want to heed this rule. There have been a few times I've been pissed off at someone here but I'm not going to go ape chit publicly and threaten anyone. And if those I was pissed at needed me to have their back somewhere, regardless of my feelings at that time, I'd be there for them. We're brothers. Hope this helps...

I covet my neighbors ox.

In this day and age is that wrong.

I can't tell if you're a bleeding heart liberal, a religious zealot nut, or a pansy, but stealing is wrong!

You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
You shall not covet your neighbour’s house; you shall not covet your neighbour’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbour

Ya, I should be happy and pray that he is happy. Nah...I prefer the old eye for an eye.

Can't find it anywhere but there USED to be one main rule for our forum: A brother will NEVER go off on a brother. Ever.

It was Poobah himself... posted under the "New member forum" ... please note the last sentence. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14685

"We have an international demographic.
Racism, slurs, prejudice, bigotry, vulgarity is FORBIDDEN. We are a BBQ group with friends around. You have NO IDEA who is in the room until u meet them. Common decency and common courtesy overrules freedom of speech in this forum. Period. You attack another member or group, your are out of here."

Both of you guys are relatively new here but just as a suggestion, you might want to heed this rule. There have been a few times I've been pissed off at someone here but I'm not going to go ape chit publicly and threaten anyone. And if those I was pissed at needed me to have their back somewhere, regardless of my feelings at that time, I'd be there for them. We're brothers. Hope this helps...

Ya, I appreciate your interest, but this was dropped a long time ago.

It was Poobah himself... posted under the "New member forum" ... please note the last sentence. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14685

"We have an international demographic.
Racism, slurs, prejudice, bigotry, vulgarity is FORBIDDEN. We are a BBQ group with friends around. You have NO IDEA who is in the room until u meet them. Common decency and common courtesy overrules freedom of speech in this forum. Period. You attack another member or group, your are out of here."

Again, this issue was dropped some time ago. But I will definitely remember that you pointed that out the next time you call for some advice on your build.

Are you calling Stef a bottom feeder?
Channel%20Catfish.jpg