THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for lettin' me hang out at the Bash. Been a great weekend, glad I have tomorrow to rest up.

KC - thank you for hanging out so long at the Bash. Mr. Kick, Jorge, Mista, and all you other farks that kept stopping by. It was great having you.

BTW - who spammed my farking bag?

Yeah, me too! Wound up with the Hickory Smoked Spam! :D

TK, I kept looking for you and even looked at BWI -- but I think the later flight came in on the other concourse -- I was cooling my heals in B for a while.

Glad you finally go out of LI :D

I think I'm going to have to beg for a ticket to Chicago/Midway for my birthday! I'm not sure my body can stand another Bash that soon -- but damn it was fun.

A couple of times we laughed till we hurt but unfortunately most of the stuff isn't funny out of context! :D

"Blowing Chunks" has an entirely new meaning now!! Where IS the neighbor's dog!! :twisted: Poor George!

Okay - the lowdown on my flight. We arrive at the airport at the last possible minute. Chad and I cannot figure out the best line to get in. After jumping in and out of 3 lines, we go outside to check in. It's getting too close for comfort (didn't even need a blue pill), and they cannot find my reservation. Pull the intinerary, hand it to the employee. Still cannot find it. He says - "UHH sir, you were supposed to leave Long Island Friday afternoon at 3, not today. You need to go back inside" FARK - I must have farked up my on-line reservation. In my panic all that alcohol residue from the weekend begins to seep from my pores as I run to the other line. It's now 15 minutes from flight time. They rebook me for $60 on a 6:00-ish flight but tell me to run to Chads gate and try to get stand-by. Well - airport security wasn't thrilled to see me running around trying to interrupt their operation in a panic. They pull me aside and did the TOTAL check. I run to the gate - and they cut the stand-by's off right in front of me - family of farking 5 beat me to it. So the plane pulls out. ChiBill and Parrothead (who were waiting for their flight to leave) and I call Mary and blame him. :evil: I'll called him later and cleared it up so he wouldn't have a guilt trip. Got on the 4:25 stand-by. What a trip.

Run down of the food that was cooked.

Greg - ya forgot the breakfasts! Also more food mentioned above that wasn't cooked:

5#'s bratwurst
100+ more turds
Several whole chickens
2 french racks of lamb
several more pounds of smoked sausage
who the hell knows what else.

i have to admit i had agreat time, and met a great bunch of guys. i will have to try and make it to chicago.
someone needs to tell me how to get rays nuts, they're awesome

brucesieg said:
...met a great bunch of guys...someone needs to tell me how to get rays nuts, they're awesome

Ummm...

I always seem to walk into the wrong conversation.

Back out of the room Mod

Mista

Looks like you guys had a great time. Wish I could have been there. You needed more food though :)

Let's see some pics

tell me how to get rays nuts
I think a search is definitely out of the question. The results would probably look a lot like Brian's inbox :shock: :lol:

I think Ray's webpage link it broke -- however, you should be able to get in touch at hobopie@zdial.com -- Bruce, if you read this post the address off the nutz label you skanked at the Bash! :D

I think a search is definitely out of the question

Actually, if you Google search for Ray's nutz you'll get his brothers site with links to rays nuts (broken link) and the band's page (hobopie) -- check it out.

Since TK is moving to SoCal soon I imagine there will be a push for a west coast bash in 2005 or so. :D

Back