THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

occva

Found some matches.
Did a bacon wrapped turkey tenderloin.

I am new to the world of charcoal. This is my first try with something different than chicken and burgers. Loving it. Will be trying a tri tip this weekend.

Attachments

Looks good, of course anything with bacon on it looks good!:biggrin1: I like that table, did you make it?

1911ron,
My ski partner had a wedding last weekend so i built a side table. It is a plywood base wrapped in 1/8" aluminum with a piece of solid surface countertop. I need to make a slight modification to the table. It is just a little to long, makes it unstable with heavy objects out on the far end.

I have wrapped turkey breasts in bacon, and found that it helps keep the meat moist.

Do a search on brining. White meat poultry and lean pork cuts really benefit from brining.

CD

Back