THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STL - Can't tell you how jealous this thread makes me! My in-laws have been living with me for the last three months, so this kind of freedom is unimaginable!!! Enjoy!!!

Well...my buddy just left. He had to go meet his wife and kids for dessert at his MILs house. Didn't want to leave.

Didn't get pics of the ribs finished. Too busy stuffing our faces. Here's what I did manage to get pics of...

rVtE44Bl.jpg

CfEfIWXl.jpg

p7koY4sl.jpg

Going to be 70 here tomorrow. Still have some fattys to smoke. The sausage kind....

Just making sure you are not in a coma
Like your choice of drink and smoke

No coma, but playing hurt. 3 nights of good scotch, dark beer and pecan whiskey in a row....and I started early yesterday. I'm not in that kinda 'shape' anymore.

Pron will commence after a cup of coffee. Or 2.

It's pretty simple. We are all pretty stubborn. When I'm there, my wife has to be in the middle negotiating and playing referee. When I'm not there she gets to relax and enjoy her family. I get to relax too.

Cmon brother. Only rule is no wives, girlfriends or kids!

I was a bit concerned I didn't have enough provisions. So just in case.

Ud7l2hil.jpg

Sounds like adults acting like children.

Back