Austin Smokeworks Announcemt

Amazing how popular the backyard offsets are becoming. I’m an instant gratification kind of guy, but the 4-5 month wait on my Workhorse wasn’t too bad and I’m glad I have it. I like the look of both the Fatstack 120 and this ASW unit…I’d take either one in a heartbeat I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Amazing how popular the backyard offsets are becoming. I’m an instant gratification kind of guy, but the 4-5 month wait on my Workhorse wasn’t too bad and I’m glad I have it. I like the look of both the Fatstack 120 and this ASW unit…I’d take either one in a heartbeat I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, and your Workhorse ain’t bad either along with several others. Lots of good traditional flow offsets on the market now or coming soon.

That’s quick! I don’t see anything about a wagon package sadly. That’s essential for me. Also says it comes with the black paint and the website gives no indication of other options. I much prefer a raw or patina look

I’m almost certain they would do the raw tank look, saves them time and money. My 500 from them will be sandblasted probably but that’s it as far as the tank goes. Sometimes you just have to ask.

That’s quick! I don’t see anything about a wagon package sadly. That’s essential for me. Also says it comes with the black paint and the website gives no indication of other options. I much prefer a raw or patina look

Was just out at their shop talking to them. They will do whatever you want, raw, boiled linseed oil, automotive paint, etc. They said they will be doing a 250 on a wagon type package and so they could probably do one on the backyard as well. I think you just have call them and tell them what you want.

Was just out at their shop talking to them. They will do whatever you want, raw, boiled linseed oil, automotive paint, etc. They said they will be doing a 250 on a wagon type package and so they could probably do one on the backyard as well. I think you just have call them and tell them what you want.

Thank you for the info! I will be reaching out to them.

Few more pics:

Attachments

• Resized_20211124_181023.jpg
    Resized_20211124_181023.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Resized_20211124_170218.jpg
    Resized_20211124_170218.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Resized_20211124_171934.jpg
    Resized_20211124_171934.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 66
Wouldn’t surprise me if they are getting 150 gallon tanks. Was there a couple of weeks ago but I didn’t think to look around. Jimbo was a great guy to talk to.

ASW are good folks. The 250-gallon model I was there to see had a round outer firebox and a "mailbox" shaped inner "box".

It sure looked nice and was fully painted. The "raw" tanks can be a take it or leave it affair for many people.

That Anhydrous tank pit behind it is looking good. When I was there the doors were cut and they were welding the counterweights. I sure looks good with the new paint.

Back