THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

slim2061

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Slim
Well, I spoke with Jeff Conley at Assassin Smokers and Grills today. I confirmed my order for a 48 Grill, with a few options/mods from the standard.

Now the wait begins.

Your going to love that grill. One of the best, most versatile grills on the market. I love my 36". Welcome to #TeamAssassin

I believe I will. I have to say thanks to fellow brethren Assassin grill owners who have posted a wealth of information, including a special thanks to BBQ Freak for the videos he has posted. All that information played a huge role in decision to purchase.

I look forward to picking it up and cooking on it.

I got the call today that my Assassin 48 will ready to pick up next week.

Now the wait for the Shirley Fab begins.

I believe I will. I have to say thanks to fellow brethren Assassin grill owners who have posted a wealth of information, including a special thanks to BBQ Freak for the videos he has posted. All that information played a huge role in decision to purchase.

I look forward to picking it up and cooking on it.

glad the videos helped you and you will enjoy your grill / smoker , 14 hour burn times and not using the guru .

Mocking up to see how well this would fit on the front of my Shirley trailer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Made the trip to Macon, GA today and picked up my Assassin 48. I will post pics this weekend.

vKfQeE1.jpg

Back