THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chaostheory

Full Fledged Farker
Hey fellas long time no see. I'm thinking I need something more then my vault and I'm interested in a magnum sniper. I need something that would let me cook large amounts of ribs and the sniper seem to have a sh!t ton of room. I'm curious at to the function, user ability, efficiency is a big one for me. Like how many splits do you use in a 12 hour window. Any inside helps. Thanks boys!

Hey good to hear from you buddy!!! That one thing that I don't like about the Vault and its not because the vault does a bad job its just the design is not good for ribs. I can only get about 20 racks on her. Ribs just take up a lot of room. You can stack Brisket, Butts, and Chicken but I cant get very many ribs in there. Looking at the Mag. not only could I get a lot or ribs on there but I can also get a lot more brisket and pork butt. I just don't see very many people talking about the MAG so I was not sure if she preforms well or how user friendly she was. Wood consumption with a full load "free joke haha" What was the flavor like. Has anyone done large cooks on her they can tell me about. Just any information I can use to make a good choice. Landarc I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Good to hear from you!!

Back