THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Davey D

I'm thinking of getting a SM style grill. I'm just curious if anyone is cooking on them and what are their thoughts. I'd like to see some pics to get an idea of what I want.

Thanks

Use the search function on the bottom of page ...or just use google images for santa maria bbq grill pics.

Marty Leach has a real nice one maybe he will chime in with a pic.I like the size of the one Marty made and its versital as well.

Last edited:
Nice work Marty! Thanks for the feedback everyone. There are a couple guys making SM grills in my neck of the woods (Northern Cali) that I'd like to check out. In fact, Santa Maria is only a few hours from here.

I'll be posting a build thread probably Saturday or Sunday - not as kool as martyleach's or Igotgas's but it has been an easy build so far (just waiting for the Ospho etching to dry & cure so I can paint).

Back