Anyone ever get a deal on the Camp-Chef Flat top Griddle?

sknabnoj

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jon
Has anyone been able to score the Camp Chef Flat top 600 (Blackstone competitor) for less than $350? I've seen sales or clearances on the Blackstones here and there but, I've never seen any on the Camp Chefs... anyone know of a time they go on sale?

Nope. I sold my Blackstones last month and replaced them with the Camp Chef FTG900. I had done a fair amount of homework and it’s exactly what I thought it would be. No discount and zero regrets.

I have a Camp Chef Pro 90X camp stove with their 36” griddle over the top & I prefer it to my 36” Blackstone. I also have a Camp Chef pellet pooper & I’m sold on Camp Chef stuff. I typically don’t see their stuff on sale much unfortunately but you can subscribe to outdoorcooking.com to see if they run a special. Regardless everything of theirs that I own flat out works & seems to be built better than the competition, if I was in the market I’d buy one without regret.

In have their pro 90x with 36 griddle for the camper and its awesome. Don’t see their stuff on sale often though

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nope. I sold my Blackstones last month and replaced them with the Camp Chef FTG900. I had done a fair amount of homework and it’s exactly what I thought it would be. No discount and zero regrets.
What are the biggest differences that make you like the camp chef more?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Has anyone been able to score the Camp Chef Flat top 600 (Blackstone competitor) for less than $350? I've seen sales or clearances on the Blackstones here and there but, I've never seen any on the Camp Chefs... anyone know of a time they go on sale?

Keep an eye on Outdoor Cooking for a sale. I got mine for 299 and free shipping.

In have their pro 90x with 36 griddle for the camper and its awesome. Don’t see their stuff on sale often though

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I actually found a Camp Chef Denali Pro at Costco for 129.00 a few years back. I think it was a fall sale item.

i really like all of the accessories that are available for their systems. Here is mine with the pizza oven.

zQvYJyFh.jpg

I actually found a Camp Chef Denali Pro at Costco for 129.00 a few years back. I think it was a fall sale item.

i really like all of the accessories that are available for their systems. Here is mine with the pizza oven.

zQvYJyFh.jpg

I've been eyeing that pizza oven & will probably pull the trigger on it this year. Disappointing that it doesn't have a front door but I'm sure that it has enough output to do what it needs to do.

I've been eyeing that pizza oven & will probably pull the trigger on it this year. Disappointing that it doesn't have a front door but I'm sure that it has enough output to do what it needs to do.

It doesn't need a front door. It gets pretty hot and cooks very quickly. You do have to turn the pizza but that is part of the fun.

Pay attention to the instructions about max temps for the stone.

What are the biggest differences that make you like the camp chef more?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

-More robust construction
-Not affected by wind
-Much more even heat side to side/front to back
-Comes pre-seasoned (bonus)
-I prefer the way it holds the propane tanks
-Side tables are collapsible
-Double bottom shelves for not only more storage but more rigidity

Back