Anybody have a stick burner on order?

I am just curious on how Donnie pulls you across multi state lines to send in a deposit? I stumbled across this forum during the vetting process of Shirley Fabrication. It saved me the drive from Texas :shocked:
We call them silver tongued devils. I'm sure everyone has worked with a person like this.

I've had professionals with backgrounds in psychology that do management training tell me that i have this trait. Even had one tell me to be careful with it as it's dangerous to be able to easily convince people or change their mind. I'm not the type to do that though. I am very convincing in person...:heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We call them silver tongued devils. I'm sure everyone has worked with a person like this.

I've had professionals with backgrounds in psychology that do management training tell me that i have this trait. Even had one tell me to be careful with it as it's dangerous to be able to easily convince people or change their mind. I'm not the type to do that though. I am very convincing in person...:heh:

I have yet to smoke hot and fast :heh:

Pj your decision making should be contingent on your needs, not what everyone else is doing.
Totally agree. But this is a hobby. It's the only thing i do where i tend to spend sometimes where it doesn't seem 100% logical. My illogical goal is to have every type of cooker.

Totally agree. But this is a hobby. It's the only thing i do where i tend to spend sometimes where it doesn't seem 100% logical. My illogical goal is to have every type of cooker.

Pj your decision making should be contingent on your needs, not what everyone else is doing.

I didn’t know ElLunchadoodle was your PaPa.....:shock:

Last edited:
I emailed with Sunny Moberg this evening, after hearing him say on the BBQ Central Show that he’s not building anymore backyard models until steel prices come down. The smallest he is currently doing is 250 gallon tanks. Fortunately for me, he said that I’m good. In fact I’m the last backyard order that he’s taking (for the time being.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes the illogical is quite logical. Now go wrap your head around that. [emoji848]

I've got my Shirley on order. Still about 14 months or so.

Currently, I don't think I'll be ordering anything else for a while... My next smoker will probably be a UDS.

I emailed with Sunny Moberg this evening, after hearing him say on the BBQ Central Show that he’s not building anymore backyard models until steel prices come down. The smallest he is currently doing is 250 gallon tanks. Fortunately for me, he said that I’m good. In fact I’m the last backyard order that he’s taking (for the time being.)

Chit man, ur gonna have a classic. Might make it worth more if you don't burn it, just store it in a shed?:razz:

Yes master

Larry

Back