THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I feel like me showing up once a month is enough around here these days :biggrin1:........or is it too much?? :twitch:

Busy weeks and weekends, but today is my first cook of those Mexican themed pastrami butts I did here.

Gave it a pastrami type rub with no salt. Went on about 9am, around 12pm I wrapped raised in a pan with spices and boiling water to steam finish. Probably be done here in a bit and then rest till dinner.

zS9F31Sl.jpg

APOh3CZl.jpg

S4vAsfll.jpg

Ran out real quick to get some stuff to make a cilantro lime coleslaw. Nothing fancy and not sure what else will go in it yet.
AlNAtVFl.jpg

Tough choices with that shiny silver can tempting me.......:becky:
gPgYeQVl.jpg

Gotta ask... wtf are you doing in that bathroom on wheels?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That being said........I did install a new toilet today.....

You did look a bit flushed, Jason... :roll:

Gotta ask... wtf are you doing in that bathroom on wheels?

Seeing as that's in the back of the truck, did Jason chit the bed!? :shock: :tsk:

BREAK BREAK

Pastrami - What's Mexican flare about this one, eh? Looks to be a standard Jason TQ corned pastrami butt...

Back