Another Creekstone saga...in progress

ruger35

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Nope
Got the email sometime last week for 10% off of their ribs. I usually stock up when they have them on sale, and I was following the other thread but thought let's give it a shot. Cheapest route was to order 12 racks, so that's what I did. New smoker, I'll run through that, right?

Anyway, I make the order on Tuesday and it shows shipped on Wednesday. Great. Scheduled delivery Friday, no bueno. No updated tracking information until yesterday evening. Delivery gets made today. Maybe by some chance they are still good. I open the box to find someone else's order, a brisket and 2 duroc pork butts. Ranging from 50-64 degrees surface temp so I throw them in the fridge and guess I'll be cooking tomorrow.

I left a message yesterday and did have a rep call me and left a voicemail stating that they would replace the ribs if not.to my satisfaction. We will see how customer service handles it.

Sounds like a win/win. I really want to order from them, and they are one of the few whose shipping rates to me are doable. The fact they own the processing plant is a huge plus for me personally.

Back