THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blackdogbbq21

Take a breath!
Name or Nickame
Paul
The last few years I've been buying Duroc full spares from Creekstone. I went to order some and noticed they were gone off the website. Emailed customer service and got a quick reply that they aren't selling them online anymore for whatever reason.

Curious if anyone has found any other Duroc full spares from another site at a similar price? I liked them way better than the commodity ribs i can find locally. Maybe if enough of us reach out to creekstone they will consider selling online again. I know St Louis are popular but i really prefer full spares.

They still show St Louis spares. I never really compared the pricing against the full slabs, were they a much better value?

No the price difference was pretty negligible. I just like cooking and eating a full spare rib better. I just don't get why they changed it when the sale price wasn't much different. I guess most folks just like St Louis and maybe its one less item to manage on their end.

Back