THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The latest numbers...

34 confirmed, 36 possible.

---k--- had to drop out but Divemaster and Ramona are confirmed.

I was a 'maybe' - but you can take my name off the list. :(

i didn't realize that it was my birthday weekend and there were a bunch of plans already made.

I was a 'maybe' - but you can take my name off the list. :(

i didn't realize that it was my birthday weekend and there were a bunch of plans already made.

Thanks for letting us know! Maybe next time. Happy Birthday!

we might not have enough seats Roger ..the cap is 36...unless those two "possibles" dont confirm

Ron you may have to start the waiting list :)

So, with Troytime dropping we are at 34 confirmed with my wife being a maybe. She won't know her work schedule for that weekend until next Thursday. She just told me that she doesn't have to go, so I guess your two additional are in and that puts us at 36. I'm going to put her on the wait list just in case she has the day off and changes her mind.

Unless there are any other cancellations we are at capacity and any other requests will have to go on the wait list. (I feel like the KCBS :rolleyes:)

For those who have signed up to bring guests, can you please confirm the number by the end of the day on Monday, Jan 23? that way we can clear any wait list and give SBR a good number.

Last edited:
i can not wait for this spread.
wing a plooza at toons sat. night, sun. lunch

We're still at 36 with one on the wait list.

For those who have signed up to bring guests, can you please confirm the number by the end of the day on Monday, Jan 23? that way we can clear any wait list and give SBR a good number.

Ramona had to drop out, and it doesn't sound like Parsley Lady will be available, so we're now at 35, so room for one more.

I must say that I am very excited to go and meet so many people that share the same passion I do. I am new to the bbq competition world, which Bill M has gladly helped introduce me to. I look forward to meeting all of you...not to mention eating some good bbq.:-D

. I am new to the bbq competition world, which Bill M has gladly helped introduce me to.

dont know how good of an intro it was ..other than seeing how to lose gracefully ...to a plate of chicken tenders no less :p

Ron - Windy City Smoker wants to join us and i just got word from Phil that Gwiv cant make it so please update the the list if you can

Back