THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still room for more!

We have a slight change in plans... I talked to Jared yesterday and he offered to open the restaurant at 10:30am for us so we have more time to socialize. He has a class scheduled in the Pit Room at 2:00pm so wee need to be out of there in time to let his team set up for the class.

I plan on being there as close to 10:30 as I can.

Here is a Google Map link to the restaurant...

https://goo.gl/maps/Mssgd

Metered parking is available on Western Ave or free street parking may be found on the neighborhood streets.

Please bring cash to make paying easier!

NOTE: Rub's is BYOB, so if you want an adult beverage, please plan accordingly. There is a liquor store across the street :thumb:

Last edited:
Boy, you sure know how to confuse folks over on the farkbook, Ron.

I thought this was pretty clear :-D

Brethren members from anywhere are welcome to join us. Please see the thread linked below for the details. RSVP in the thread please! That is where I am tracking the numbers, so if you don't post there, you aren't counted!

Sorry Ron, I won't be able to come. Wife is working, I'll be spending my day playing kid chauffeur to various activities. I'll be there in spirit.

A note about the liquor store across the street - he doesn't have "regular" hours. He's never open prior to 1130, and on Superbowl Sunday last year he didn't open until 8pm. He keeps really random hours, just wanted to give ya'll a heads up so you plan properly.

A note about the liquor store across the street - he doesn't have "regular" hours. He's never open prior to 1130, and on Superbowl Sunday last year he didn't open until 8pm. He keeps really random hours, just wanted to give ya'll a heads up so you plan properly.

This is why I always come "prepared." Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to it.

I hate to inform y'all with such short notice, I will not be able to make it, Work informed us last night that we have mandatory OT on Sat.:sad:

Back