American Royal -- will this make cooks happy?

I just went through a 6 hour flight delay, a flight cancellation, a last minute rebook to a different airport, and a 90 minute Uber ride, so my patience might be wearing a little thin, but can we please have one day without the petty, childish bickering in here? People are staying away from this forum because of crap like this!

Grow the fark up and stay out of threads where you can contribute to the conversation in an adult manner!

I am space #277 at the AR. Stop by. We'll have a beer and/or bourbon and we can talk about chit then. Safe travels.

I just went through a 6 hour flight delay, a flight cancellation, a last minute rebook to a different airport, and a 90 minute Uber ride, so my patience might be wearing a little thin, but can we please have one day without the petty, childish bickering in here? People are staying away from this forum because of crap like this!

Grow the fark up and stay out of threads where you can contribute to the conversation in an adult manner!

Ditto! I will go as far as to say that many of you like to do this for sport......that makes work for us and YES, drives people away.

Bob

Back