THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First post!! I used a pizza pan that I got at Wal-mart that had holes already in it. I place it over my coal basket. It allows the juices to drip on the fire. I stepped on the center of it to make it a little more concave.

THis looks like some thing Captain America would chuck. Very nice piece of work. Was this cut with a water jet? How does it work? Comared to with out.
Rick
diffuserrev3.jpg

THis looks like some thing Captain America would chuck. Very nice piece of work. Was this cut with a water jet? How does it work? Comared to with out.
Rick

Yup, water jet. Field testing in UDS's are very good. This is one of three prototypes.
Does a good job of diffusing and balancing the drum temps.
Center to side temp comparisons vary from 5-20 degrees depending on diffuser location.

:thumb:

smokerking let me try test pilot one of these and it works great. i used it in my uds and kettle, it fit like a glove and it defused the heat perfectly.

Back