THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DavidJ

Knows what a fatty is.
I know... I should have taken pics... But I was so caught up in the moment!

Mothers day was more grilling than bbq'ing, but had some breasts that needed to be used so I butter'flyed them the best I could, added some Mexican cheese and jalapeno peppers, rolled them in bacon, and grilled them on the Open Range, they turned out awesome!! Thanks to a recent post here that inspired me!

Then on Monday I took the afternoon off and threw three racks of St Louis spares on the smoker. I was running short on time, so I started the fire, trimmed and seasoned the ribs, had them on a rib rack within 90 minutes for 3 hours, then about 1 1/2 hours foiled, and after 30 minutes un-foiled they were on the kitchen table. These really came out nicely, good enough to where I'd be happy to serve a rack to a a fellow brethern for critique.

David

that post inspired me too.I used thigh, jalapeno,low fat cream cheese, and turkey bacon:shock:

it still came out good lol...not regular bacon good,but still awesome

So in defense of myself... my wife (Whom I dearly love) did not listen to me when I told her I needed thigh meat. Now she's a believer!!

Back