THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Only one pic of this cook. The puter took a chit and died, so I did not get any pics of the beginning stages, prep, etc. Once the beast was in the WSM we headed off to best buy, where I left 640 bucks for another computer. So I took one pic of the finished product along with my first helping. Spinach and Steak Fries complimented the meal well, and along with my ever present glass of milk I dined well...Spending money as so much fun, we ended up buying a new King Size Bed to accomodate my ever increasing girth.

Attachments

Nice,nice, very nice. Like to have a slice of that myself. Already have the king size bed.:biggrin:

So this tenderloin actually cost you over $1000.00 by the time you bought a computer to take the pic and bed to sleep it off in. Dang.

Nice looking grub.

SCott

So this tenderloin actually cost you over $1000.00 by the time you bought a computer to take the pic and bed to sleep it off in. Dang.

Nice looking grub.

SCott

I bought the tenderloin on sale for about $35.00 a couple months ago, but the puter was $640 and the bed was a grand, so I guess you could say the darn thing ran me $1,675.00. Mighty pricey tenderloin now that you mention it...

Back