THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 times in my 60 years Ive held my dogs, my companions- those that did nothing but give me joy and asked nothing in return, as I took them on their final car ride. Now this isn’t quite the same, but looking out on the patio and seeing those two gone will be an adjustment.

Pondering. May take breather. Chop list includes a Weber Deluxe Kettle 22”, Weber Smokey Mtn 14.5” both NIB, a new in box Cobb Cooker. I’ve got a Tamale Pot SJS WSM clone. I’m thinking... pondering. Will decide.

I started the same journey a few months back. It was liberating. Since then I’ve picked up a 18.5 WSM, kamado joe jr, and last night a large big green egg. I feel like an alcoholic. I just have a hard time seeing used cookers go unsold.

I’m impressed with the speed in which you’re letting go of them. I recently let my Darth Maul UDS go to a friend and it was tough but at least I know it’s in good hands. Keeping some in the family is a great idea.

Wow, the earth reversed polarity?

My head is vibrating, I feel a sharp pain...

Is this really where we're headin'?

Pellet poopers and Armageddon! :shock::razz: (apologies to BD)

I sold my small BGE to a friend last fall and still have mixed feelings about it...

I'm late to the party as I just found out about the selling of the PBC. I will echo what some of the fellas said here. I'll miss seeing your PBC cooks and the contributions you made to our thread. Don't be a stranger in the thread either. Your advice and tips are always welcome! :thumb:

I have sold several grills and smokers in the past year. Two 18" WSM's, one 14" WSM, a 22" old smokey grill, and a Weber Silver A gas grill.

I'm still debating on selling the PBC since I haven't used it in probably a year, and one or possibly both of my Weber Performers which I have also not used in quite a while.

I tried selling my two Weber smokey Joe's at our garage sale last month with no luck.

I'm good at buying new stuff but not so good at letting them go.

How did you like the cobb grill? I've thought about getting one.

You used to post pics of lighting the fire way before golden hour. Now it’s just you bending over while plugging in the Davy Crockett? Lame... :pound:

Back