THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
we had a great father's day......breakfast at home, lunch at my dads, a boat ride with the missus' dad and then a little tri tip action with some vegetables. the lime a rita is a running joke among beer friends of mine....

oh yeah, also made a bunch of meatballs for spaghetti for my little one's third birthday party tonight....

Last edited:
Looks like a great day with some great food. :thumb:

Tell me about the Avocados, I have never seen them grilled (from the north ya know...).:roll:

Looks like a great day with some great food. :thumb:

Tell me about the Avocados, I have never seen them grilled (from the north ya know...).:roll:

i just cut them in half, olive oil and a bbq rub. i also put bacon salt on those. i just set them next to the fire while i'm finishing everything up. you can see they loosen from the skin and soften when they are ready. good stuff.

i just cut them in half, olive oil and a bbq rub. i also put bacon salt on those. i just set them next to the fire while i'm finishing everything up. you can see they loosen from the skin and soften when they are ready. good stuff.

Thanks, I will defiantly give them a run.
My wife LOVES avocado in/on nearly anything and this would be a nice surprise appetizer she has not seen.:-D

Back