THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
I went shopping for tonight's dinner, cuz I did not thaw anything. I brought home a pound of 85/15 and some hebrew national hot dogs, along with condiments... I bought some Bolillo's, so I made four oblong burger patties shaped for the bun. I wrapped the Hot Dogs in Hormel Ranch Style Bacon, I even made a weave for the burger, but when I had to move it for timing purposes, the damn thing fell apart.

So, we had a bun and a burger patty with a slice of Pepper-Jack Cheese, 5 pieces of bacon, grilled Aneheim Pepper, onion, tomato, another burger and the top bun. On the hot dog, well, the burger was pretty filling, so I just squirted some mustard on it. Hope you enjoyed, I know I did. I cooked them on the Platinum, indirect (sheet metal bskt) with Hickory and Cherry. Nice and tasty I can tell you! Thanks for looking in...

Attachments

• Hmbrgr H-Dogs 001.jpg
    Hmbrgr H-Dogs 001.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Hmbrgr H-Dogs 003.jpg
    Hmbrgr H-Dogs 003.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 204
  • Hmbrgr H-Dogs 005.jpg
    Hmbrgr H-Dogs 005.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Hmbrgr H-Dogs 006.jpg
    Hmbrgr H-Dogs 006.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Hmbrgr H-Dogs 007.jpg
    Hmbrgr H-Dogs 007.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 205
  • Hmbrgr H-Dogs 009.jpg
    Hmbrgr H-Dogs 009.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 203
  • Hmbrgr H-Dogs 010.jpg
    Hmbrgr H-Dogs 010.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Hmbrgr H-Dogs 011.jpg
    Hmbrgr H-Dogs 011.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Hmbrgr H-Dogs 012.jpg
    Hmbrgr H-Dogs 012.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Hmbrgr H-Dogs 013.jpg
    Hmbrgr H-Dogs 013.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 204
Way to go BO! I like they way you didn't waste any space on those buns!!

Wow Bo... Another fine feast! Your cooks always make me so hungry. :-D

Back