THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason you're welcome anytime. Thanks! :-D

Aqua, thanks friend! :thumb:

Dave thanks! I bet you are like me and actually use your weed burner for burning weeds too. Pretty handy to have one in the country! :-D

Nice job Jeanie! I like the improvisation use of the weed burner too! When are you going to teach classes? :wink:

Mike that sounds like a lot of work. lol Thanks for the kind comment though. :-D

Toast, thanks friend! :)

Guando thank you!! The burner really did the job. I love that thing. lol

Thanks again everybody!

Eggsellent (while taping finger tips together with sinister grin). I am a breakfast fattie fan and the piston is great!

lol You're making me nervous! :laugh:... must be the finger taping. :becky: Thank you Beentown. :thumb:

Jeanie, you're making me feel homesick for Oklahoma... and I've never even been there!!!

Cheers!

Bill

Bill, good to see ya! Thanks friend...

Thank you! :-D

Wow, awesome looking.

Thank you jsperk!:thumb:

Simply outstanding Jeanie. The view, the beautiful day, the lines in the water and the delicious plate of food. Nothing else you could really ask for.
Love this.

It is good to not even be able to compete with something (your fatties) sometimes. It takes the stress off and lets me focus on the things I can do really well (while bowing to the greatness of others).

Simply outstanding Jeanie. The view, the beautiful day, the lines in the water and the delicious plate of food. Nothing else you could really ask for.
Love this.

Sam I really enjoy it out there. Before the season starts there's usually no one else there, it's so nice and quiet. Apparently I even beat the fish out there this time. :-D Thanks Sam... :thumb:

It is good to not even be able to compete with something (your fatties) sometimes. It takes the stress off and lets me focus on the things I can do really well (while bowing to the greatness of others).

Sliding Billy, you're way too kind! Thanks friend... :-D

Jen that is awesome looking.... I have never made a fatty looks like you are the guru to me... I mean that thing has me daydreaming :) but i do that a lot lately.... A whole lot!!!

Jen that is awesome looking.... I have never made a fatty looks like you are the guru to me... I mean that thing has me daydreaming :) but i do that a lot lately.... A whole lot!!!

lol Thanks Paul! I doubt that you have any time for daydreamin' Bet you're elbow deep in smokers about now. :becky:
You can leave the day dreaming to me. Thanks friend.... :thumb:

That looks sooooo good. A camping breakfast fattie is a great idea. And the eggs, hollandaise sauce...it all sounds so great! After a brutal winter up here I'm ready for some camping! Thanks for the teasing, Meanie Jeanie! :wink:

Back