THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That looks wonderful :clap2: :clap2:, I'll be trying the rice filling recipe soon because I do the exact technique only with a crab filling.

Shoot, I haven't stuffed one with crab in ages. I always have the rice on hand so that's what I go with.

Crab stuffed salmon...

1BMEokv.jpg

VrzUpGt.jpg

Shrimp and crab stuffed salmon...

2abfeq2.jpg

pQ8WNP9.jpg

I am glad I can eat vicariously through your posts, Jeanie. I am always so thrilled to see what amazing things you can do with food.

Thank you Sliding Billy! I enjoy your cooks too! Hope you are having a nice weekend! :grin:

that looks incredible Jeanie, we cook up a copy of your crab stuff salmon often, were going to try this one soon

that looks incredible Jeanie, we cook up a copy of your crab stuff salmon often, were going to try this one soon

Thank you Tom! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it. I bet your version is delicious! Have a great Sunday! :grin:

Just when I think you can't outdo yourself... You outdo yourself... That looks simply amazing. Another thing to add to the list to attempt.

Never tire of seeing your salmon cooks Jeanie, thanks for sharing your beautiful view with us.

Just when I think you can't outdo yourself... You outdo yourself... That looks simply amazing. Another thing to add to the list to attempt.

Thanks Andy! It's one of my favorite ways to make salmon. :-D

Last super moon for 2019, glad you got it.
Ed
It was a really pretty evening! Hope you were able to see it too. Thanks Ed!:grin:

Never tire of seeing your salmon cooks Jeanie, thanks for sharing your beautiful view with us.
Thanks Bill! I bet the moon looked amazing from your part of the U.S.! :grin:

Salmon all over the world now have a new role model of what they wanna be when they grow up! GORGEOUS!

lol Thanks so much Chris! Hope you're having a great weekend! :-D

Well Jeanie, Not sure how I missed this the other day. But it of course looks fantastic. I love salmon. I was eyeing some at the store today but settles for grilled spicy chicken sammies. Thanks for the post. Even if it makes me wish I had bought the fish.

Back