THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

colonel00

Quintessential Chatty Farker
The GF sent me to get some shredded cheese. I came home with 50lbs of pork. I didn't know about this sale so wanted to share in case others missed it too. Don't know what areas/stores this applies to or much about the quality of meat but at this price I grabbed several. Worst case I can make some sausage out of them. BTW, they were both in the "fresh meat" packaging as single butts that were pretty good size up to 10lbs and also in two per cryo packs around 7-8lbs.

IMG_2122_zps4fc2dd3c.jpg

I like to pay a lot more for my meats. I try to pay as much as I can possibly pay, without asking any questions.

It's really more about simply shopping in the moment, pay less attention to what you are doing. Simple really

sheesh, I'd jump on a sale like that. my poor freezer would be working overtime with the stockpile I'd be grabbing :D

Back