THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
So, there I was wondering what to do to make an even bigger burger than I submitted for the Burger Throwdown... Now how the hell do I do that. Well, it started with a 12", 1.5 pound sesame topped bun, obviously made for this project. Then I formed a 5.56 pound hamburger patty (I used a large frying pan to get the shape.) I added only minced garlic and seasoning (Bovine Bold) to the meat, and a couple of eggs to help hold it together when cooked.As you can tell by the smoke ring a actually smoked the burger, look how it fills my little WSM! I added a little over .5 pounds of bacon for the weave and another half pound combined of PepperJack and Cheddar/Montery Jack blend cheeses. Two good sized maters and 1/2 head of lettuce must add at least another pound for a total of 9 pounds!

I always worry that there might not be enough food, so I bacon wrapped four Cajun Hot Sausages for appetizers. I hope you enjoy the pron.

Attachments

Classic! Love the diet Mt Dew thrown in for good measure.

I'd like to take on that burger...........mano a mano!!! Dang that looks good! I'd hit that with both hands!

My kind of SUPERSIZE!!

Last edited:
Now thats a burger! I think even Man vs. Food couldn't put that one away!
Nice job! How many people did you feed?

That my friend gives Whataburger a whole new meaning. I'll take 2 please and does that come with fries or onion rings? Nice job

Back