THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Using the huge fatty I created and posted about yesterday AND in order to really appreciate the size of a 5 lb fatty, I decided to make an omlette. In a pan with an 8" bottom, I melted my butter, and added two beaten w/milk eggs. Then I spread out some more cheese because... well, because I can. Then I placed a 1/2" slice of the fatty one one side of the eggs. Again, just because, I diced some ham leftover from the Pops I made yesterday and layered that on there, too. Folding that big mutha was a feat, but I managed.

Now I know I can not even come close to describing the flavor, so I created the last photo so you could see the components and figure for yourself how it tasted. If you're still having trouble, it tasted damn good!

Attachments

Last edited:
I'll take mine with a side of hash browns. Do you deliver?

Dang Bo,,, Outstanfing.. that is a great looking Omlettte.. I'd love to try that with some country saugage Gravy spread over the top and a Couple of Biscits,, MMMMMmm great job...

Back