THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When travelling through the greater St. Louis area today, DO NOT stop at Super Smokers or Bandannas BBQ. You will be sorry!!!! QT's are great fuel stops, and take 255 / 270 / 370 around the north side of St. Louis.

Pooh, Muzzelbrake and Speedo just left my shop. Gave them the Grand Tour and even gave them a little filth from the shop to take with them. Fredbird and Mrs. Baggs stopped in to see them off. Just 2 hours to KC.

See you all tommorrow.

Spice

What an exciting time for BBQ folks! Hope my team gets back again one day! Best of luck to all, if you see my buddy Larry of BLQ BBQ say hi!

Good luck all and represent us well! I hope to make it one day.

speaking of cams ... did a time ever get picked for the Brethren picture? I kinda remember a 5:00 on Friday time.

yeah, 5pm, friday is set for a group picture.

i have a webcm in the trailer.. will see if I can set it up.

That would be cool. Would be nice to see the people I have met on this site. Would love to be there. Hopefully in the future I will jhave that opportunity

Back