THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick a Weekend

• November 6/7

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • November 13/14

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • November 20/21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking forward to heading back up there this year! Nov. 13/14 would be my best best.....

It's a virutal tie on the date!

Either more votes need to be cast or SOMEONE needs to be the deciding factor.

I'm good either weekend - however the weekend that's closer to summer might be warmer - but that's not guaranteed either! I remember one year where we had a horrible cold spell for the first two weeks in November - even snowed on Halloween night - and then it was shirt sleeves for Thanksgiving weekend.

You just never know . . .

So - what's it going to be? I almost called the campground last night to make reservations -

It's a virutal tie on the date!

Either more votes need to be cast or SOMEONE needs to be the deciding factor.

I'm good either weekend - however the weekend that's closer to summer might be warmer - but that's not guaranteed either! I remember one year where we had a horrible cold spell for the first two weeks in November - even snowed on Halloween night - and then it was shirt sleeves for Thanksgiving weekend.

You just never know . . .

So - what's it going to be? I almost called the campground last night to make reservations -

I think we want to include Andy so that makes it the 13/14 weekend. I'm depending on him to teach me how to shape chicken again.

I hereby officially re-cast my vote for the 13-14th! Hopefully the weather gods will smile upon us, but I'll pack the sides to my 10x20 canopy just in case. We may have enough material between us to enclose the entire pavilion if needed.

I hereby officially re-cast my vote for the 13-14th! Hopefully the weather gods will smile upon us, but I'll pack the sides to my 10x20 canopy just in case. We may have enough material between us to enclose the entire pavilion if needed.
I agree, 13th and 14th.

Ok so who makes the final decision cause i want to get one of the RV sites right across from the pavilion and want to make the reservation ASAP.

Cool. Who's going to call about the Pavilion???
I called about the pavilion . . . I spoke with Dawn who told me that it looks like the pavilion will be available that weekend - however she wants her manager to confirm that with us before we get a final answer.

The manager is out of town until Sunday. Dawn is leaving her a message to call me then to confirm. I told her folks would begin arriving the 12th and that we would clear out on the 14th.

Back