THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick a Weekend

• November 6/7

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • November 13/14

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • November 20/21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I missed the location.... :confused:

Lawrence, Kansas at the former KOA campground, now called Jellystone Park or something stupid like that. It would be great to have some of you St. Louis Brothers attend, got a bunch of you fer sure. Grab Nthole, Mark, or some of the other guys and make it a party.

Just an FYI! If we have the bash on the 6/7, Andy will most likely not be there. He may be cooking in Shelbyville.

That will cut down on the number of cigars I have to take. I should get better gas mileage! ;)

Would that exclude both of you, or just him?

Right now the vote's headed towards the 7th...

If we have it the 13/14 will Vern be bringing the Huge Screen so we can watch MU battle KSU? (assuming it's a network game rather than cable)

If we have it the 13/14 will Vern be bringing the Huge Screen so we can watch MU battle KSU? (assuming it's a network game rather than cable)
They won't broadcast that crap in Jayhawk land!!:p That would be fun to watch out there.

That would be a great game to watch on Vern's jumbotron!! My vote is for the 11/12-14... so I can attend! :)

All right.

How many can NOT go the weekend of the 13th/14th??

To me, the bash wouldn't be right without Andy, dammit. ;)
I'm just sayin'...

All right.

How many can NOT go the weekend of the 13th/14th??

To me, the bash wouldn't be right without Andy, dammit. ;)
I'm just sayin'...

awwwww schucks...

I'll whip up a yummy main course for a dinner, and knock out some B&G One of the mornings! if that is enticing enough :)

I'll be there when ever it happens . . . and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again . . .

Are there any new Brethren in the area that we should make sure know about this?
(Hmm . . . how could we tell who that might be?)

There you are Brother Dave. I thought you were MIA with no post so far.

Back