THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd, Thanks, we do greatly appreciate it.

QN4U is also donating a bottle of sauce for all the teams

We have a few other donations as well.

Great to see everyone contributing and helping to make this another great event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday.

AZBarbeque & Whiskey Ranch BBQ have teamed up to provide Dinner for all the teams on Friday night as well. It will be great to see everyone.

Travel Safely...

And I have a shot of Gentleman Jack for any of the Brethern who stop by and say hi at Major Woody's Team site.

And I have a shot of Gentleman Jack for any of the Brethern who stop by and say hi at Major Woody's Team site.
Please tell me it's the stuff in the old bottles you found at Viejas. If it is, my Alzheimer's might crop up and I'll have to re-visit to make sure I was by.
shiner.gif

a lot of people get you and Andy confused:biggrin:

Gentleman Jack, Alzheimers, and middle coast bashin'.... I can see why it would be confusing. My question is, is Tempe going to be as fun as this contest :twisted: Todd shouldn't get to have all the fun. I'm bringing a couple cases of rub with me too, I could use 20 western bonus points :cool: (lord knows I didnt get them this weekend...)

Tempe will be lots of fun as well, maybe even more so due to the sponsors of that one. (Local Micro Brewery.)..

We had one in March at the same location and it was a good time..

OH yes, the Pink Pig is certainly around for the Photo Ops.. Hoping at some point to get Smokin Yankee's to bring theirs to one of our events and we can have two of them for Photo Ops... :lol:

<---- Will cook for Free Rubs Coozies and BBQ Sauce.

I just want to say thanks to all the teams that are making the trip we are glad you are making Arizona a place to come to compete. In return you get good competition great weather and free alcohol. What could be better then that. Cyall Friday

<---- Will cook for Free Rubs Coozies and BBQ Sauce.

I just want to say thanks to all the teams that are making the trip we are glad you are making Arizona a place to come to compete. In return you get good competition great weather and free alcohol. What could be better then that. Cyall Friday

Mark, Just curious what you all will be bringing to cook on.

While I've known and have been assisitjng in the background. I guess it's official now.... As he posted it on his Facebook page. Darren "Clone" Warth from Iowa's Smokey D's currently 3rd place in Team of the Year will officially be coming out to Buckeye....

There may be a team already attending the AZ contest that is in talks with Smoke on Wheels to change the entry and the head cook... hmmmmm.... could we see 4 of the top 5 teams at Pulte?

While I've known and have been assisitjng in the background. I guess it's official now.... As he posted it on his Facebook page. Darren "Clone" Warth from Iowa's Smokey D's currently 3rd place in Team of the Year will officially be coming out to Buckeye....

Scottie, you will get in trouble for saying who is or who is not going. It is confidential even if they posted it on their web site. You will get in trouble.

Merl

Back