THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I will go out and get a couple more FEC's. Looks like there is big money in the Renting of these.

David, it is a good opportunity to cook with a top KCBS team. I mean, look at how well it did for Thom and cooking with me last year...... :twisted:

I agree with you Scottie and I am positive that I could learn. However, I guess I just am the shoe up and compete type of guy.

If I was not that type of guy, I would just try to decorate my space the best. :mrgreen:

However, for YankeeBBQ you can PM me if you are interested in using the Stump's. It's my Stump's Thom is pimping.

But I get dibs, if it wins and you go to the Jack because of it I get to go too.

That the stndard rental deal, right Scottie. :icon_cool

The deal with the Jack is you would have to cook with that team... Seeing that Steve has been to the Jack the last like 20 years in a row, it would probably be a good hedge bet.... So just using that teams equipment would not qualify...

Plus teams only get 6 roster spotrs for the Jack. I know Steve has that many team members. Thom got lucky, because my kids can't "officially" be on my roster. So he got to go up to the Hill because they couldn't... :wink:

No problem Scottie, just being a little bit of a smart a$$. It is my nature.

Besides, if I ever make it to the jack, it will be to cook on my team. That is the goal.

Well, what I was hinting at... Is if Mr. Farrin was able to cook with your stuff as ISS!!! and you were his dishwasher.... I don't know how he could say no that you couldn't come to the Jack... It's just the right thing to do.... :roll:

Nothing the matter with looking over someone shoulder... Note I am not saying shigging.... I know quite a few folks that have paid good money to take cooking classes from ISS!!! I've been fortunate and have had the opportunity to cook with Steve. Then again I have also had that opportunity to cook with Rod as well. They are currently 1 and 2 in the TOY... Not sure what happened to my dumb ass.... :shock:

Well, what I was hinting at... Is if Mr. Farrin was able to cook with your stuff as ISS!!! and you were his dishwasher.... I don't know how he could say no that you couldn't come to the Jack... It's just the right thing to do.... :roll:

Nothing the matter with looking over someone shoulder... Note I am not saying shigging.... I know quite a few folks that have paid good money to take cooking classes from ISS!!! I've been fortunate and have had the opportunity to cook with Steve. Then again I have also had that opportunity to cook with Rod as well. They are currently 1 and 2 in the TOY... Not sure what happened to my dumb ass.... :shock:

Yep, you sure are slipping. Too much leisure travel I guess. :mrgreen:

PS - you feeling better.

I feel fine.... I just can't drive....

i am actually going to update my blog to explain what is going on with me... Well, try to explain at least.... :shock:

I know lots of people that feel fine and can't drive. That does not stop them from trying :-D

We may not be cooking much in 2010
Come to think of it we did not cook much in 2009
I enjoy a AZ contest........
Somebody always does something they regret :)

And for those of you traveling to the Ninth Ring of Hell, here's what to expect -- this was tonight's sunset.

sunset110409.jpg

Can't wait to see everyone in Buckeye. This is a great venue and contest. Don't forget to bring you swim suit for the new category.

Synchronized BBQ team swimming (in the huge pool) to be judged by the senior citizen residents. Should be fun.

See everyone next week.
Merl

So that is the surprise category. Not sure we will have the Sync Swimming down, but in this group the biggest belly flop could be interesting.

Back