THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the problem with that is, boat eggs were the morning before... there's no time for that in cincy. i'll make pizzas friday night though :biggrin:

Don't forget about the low country boil on Friday too. Jim said if anybody wanted to pitch in with shrimp, scallops, etc., that would be great as they already have the rest of the stuff.

Will bring some jumbo shrimp, and look for some fresh scallops.....all for that.......have him get in touch with how much is needed......

I think he said 40 gals but feel free to contact him yourself. I merely relayed the information so Rick wouldn't have to do a bunch of extra cooking before his comp meat goes on the fire.

We'll Be there provided the wife comes out of surgery ok tomorrow, and JIM YOU BETTER HAVE some beer there!!!

Good luck to the Jack Folks tomorrow!!!

Are you talking Jim Emig making the low country boil???????

Yep, Jim Emig will be making the low country boil Friday like last year and anyone that wants to partake can bring a lb or two of shrimp, scallops, etc. Jim said if you want seconds, it will cost a beer.

We'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow. Keep us posted on how it goes and you better call if you need anything at all.

We will have beer in Sharonville, you know that!

I think he said 40 gals but feel free to contact him yourself. I merely relayed the information so Rick wouldn't have to do a bunch of extra cooking before his comp meat goes on the fire.

what the heck else will i do all day friday?
can i at least make one pizza? :biggrin:

Do they have space for big rigs Jim? either a 35' trailer or my RV? Might have to team up with someone for this one...

Do they have space for big rigs Jim? either a 35' trailer or my RV? Might have to team up with someone for this one...

They have all the room you want this year Scottie. They're having it at the Ford transmission plant in Sharonville.

Just got a email back from Susan Sparks with Ford and she said we will be setting up in the grass not on the blacktop. We will be entering into LOT C and the Teams will also be parking veichles in the LOT C. And the earliest we can get in is 12 noon FRI.

Anyone talk to him to see what the numbers are up to yet?....trying to get the word out so that we can pass 25 teams.....

Just got a email back from Susan Sparks with Ford and she said we will be setting up in the grass not on the blacktop. We will be entering into LOT C and the Teams will also be parking veichles in the LOT C. And the earliest we can get in is 12 noon FRI.

Sorry to disappoint her but I'm not parking in no damn Lot C. She needs to come up with a better offer than that if she expects this contest to survive.

It's A all the way or I don't play.

this?

fordplant.jpg

Does any one know which lot is Lot A and which lot is Lot C on this picture?

I wish I could make this one, but I am teaching a class and getting things ready for Nelsonville. I will have to put this one down for 2009 along with Kettering. What is the website? Everyone have a great time!!!

Sorry to disappoint her but I'm not parking in no damn Lot C. She needs to come up with a better offer than that if she expects this contest to survive.

It's A all the way or I don't play.

you can park in A, jim! :icon_clown

are you bringing jimmy with you?

Back