THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

with a 4-6 week lead time, we won't be able to break em in for easter dinner :cry:

Yeah, but just think of those 4th of July ribs…

a5a3545538206a798c64790e588e065a.jpg

Congrats John!

If yer anything like me you’ll use the summit very little...

Just ordered a 2 Star with full upper shelf, sear grate, and cover. This will be my first foray into pellet grilling. Buy once, cry once!

I'll be interested to see how much I use my Weber Summit Charcoal going forward. It's been a great grill for the last four years.

Congrats, John... and welcome to the MAK family :)

I'm not going back to count, has anybody counted up confirmed orders yet? if i was looking for incentives then I would do the math myself.

Seems the list is growing fast

I ordered mine early this afternoon. Caleb is a great guy to talk to and I'm really looking forward to getting my MAK 1.

If you were impressed with Caleb (and how can you not be) you will be ev n more impressed wide the ⭐️!

No worries though, I bee here to tell you “ told ya so!!!”

Congrats!

2nd annual MAK Brethren Group Buy deal is almost here [emoji4]

Latest details:

8 units sold as of 30 mins ago.

45 inquiries currently in the queue!

If you’re on the fence, now is the time to blow up Caleb’s phone/inbox and get yourself in that queue for a callback or return email :)

This has me reminiscing and gettin all verklempt about my jumping into the MAK world at this time last year. One of the better life decisions I've made... The newbs are going to love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, the add-ons are where I'm torn now. They can really beef up the price of admission. I keep weighing what will be useful, what would be novel, what could make it 'worth' an upgrade, etc.

I'll be in for a 2star, once I make those decisions.

That’s me too. Think I am getting Mak mobile now and getting the sear grates and griddle later

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back