THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wish I could make it, kids are arriving from Fort Drum sometime on the 13th.

I wish you could be there as well Bill. I understand that family is a priority.

We will cook something in honor of those brethren who cannot make it.
Then we will eat it. :becky:

The green chile is ready to go. Along with a couple other surprises.

The chile might be ready, will it make it into the camper is another question...:biggrin1:

So the plan is to launch from ABQ early (for me) Saturday - How many green chile cheeseburgers should I bring from Sparky's?

The chile might be ready, will it make it into the camper is another question...:biggrin1:

So the plan is to launch from ABQ early (for me) Saturday - How many green chile cheeseburgers should I bring from Sparky's?

Right on,Scott. No need to stop at Sparky's, just get down there.

***1 more week***

Alright boys and girls, 1 week and counting. If you are planning on going send Gringoloco a PM for directions. We hope to see you there.

***3 more days ***

Only 3 more days till the SW BBQ Brethren Bash. This may not be Texas size, but we plan on having a great time. We hope more can make it. Once again, PM Gringoloco for directions.

On another note:
It would be super cool if I could get my hands on a Brethren banner/flag to fly at these bashes. Let me know where I can buy one, please.

I just looked at Sparky's menu, wow! One of these days I'm going to have to make a trip over just to eat there. Wish I could be there at the bash with you all hopefully next time.

Back