The 2023 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning Post

I just crossed into Texas on I-20 a short while ago and have just under 200 miles to my hotel. I just stopped to grab lunch and stretch my legs a bit. I'll tell you what....if these southern states would do some road improvements to I-20, I would seriously consider donating.

Got the car loaded with my gear, beans, and pork belly. Drove about 30 minutes, and the car started making some weird sound. It's not good to drive 6 hours not knowing what the issue is or be 3 hours away and get stuck.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Well, been trying to post a few more pictures, but just not working at the moment.
I'll try again in the morning.

Just want to give a HUGE thanks to everyone.
We really enjoyed the day.
Hotch and Shelly, Jay, Richard, Mike and Smitty for bringing your big cookers, Bowhnter Mike, always good to see you!
Ron and Mark, great to meet you guys!
PJ, you were missed.
I know I'm missing some folks, and I apologize.
I'm so happy we came down for this, and we will be back!
Thanks to everyone! What a great bunch of people!

Thanks for having us,
Terry, Teri and Lucy

Thanks everyone for coming out to the Spring Bash! It was great to see everyone and cook with you guys today. We had 3 stick burners, a WSM, a Weber Kettle and a bean pot. Good food great fellowship and many good memories were made there today.
We took a moment to reflect and remember our Brethren Dan Chambers. One of the best.
Shelly and I appreciate those who made the journey from far away and wish you safe travels on your way back home.
Thanks to all.
f05b9a5757fcfc18ecb096c6d4da14c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for coming out to the Spring Bash! It was great to see everyone and cook with you guys today. We had 3 stick burners, a WSM, a Weber Kettle and a bean pot. Good food great fellowship and many good memories were made there today.
We took a moment to reflect and remember our Brethren Dan Chambers. One of the best.
Shelly and I appreciate those who made the journey from far away and wish you safe travels on your way back home.
Thanks to all.
f05b9a5757fcfc18ecb096c6d4da14c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see new faces I haven't met yet. Names to faces please. :mrgreen:

Back