THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should get the pits a little closer to pavilion this time. Like 5 foot instead of 20-30 so we can monitor from Pavillion if we want.
Makes sense. 1st year we were up the hill, then half way. Fall after next we can pull them under the pavilion.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yes there is both water and electricity!! :clap2:
That's how sliding billy makes the coffee in the morning....

Oh good... I am debating on getting a propane or electric dedicated fryer. I may bring it. No more turkey fryers for this guy.

Oh good... I am debating on getting a propane or electric dedicated fryer. I may bring it. No more turkey fryers for this guy.

Did I mention I may be bringing my 4 gal R&V Deep Fryer? :mrgreen:
Come on by the house if you want to take it for a test drive!
I live just down 380 from McKinney! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: 116 Days till the 2017 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash :mrgreen:

What are you thinking about cooking?

Did I mention I may be bringing my 4 gal R&V Deep Fryer? :mrgreen:
Come on by the house if you want to take it for a test drive!
I live just down 380 from McKinney! :mrgreen:

Really! My neighborhood is a block from 380/Coit.

I was thinking fried chicken and okra, since I figured Paul is bringing his Shirley I don't need to bring the Weber rocket I created.

I was thinking fried chicken and okra, since I figured Paul is bringing his Shirley I don't need to bring the Weber rocket I created.

Yep I'm in Prosper. Give me a call or text if you want to take a test drive on my deep fryer.

972-979-018seven :mrgreen:

Bring it. We like toys.

Would be great if Springram would make another pan of his amazing beans for the Fall Bash!! :mrgreen:

Would be great if Springram would make another pan of his amazing beans for the Fall Bash!! :mrgreen:
I thought we decided last year that the beans were mandatory?

:mrgreen: 112 Days till the 2017 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash :mrgreen:

Looks like around 24 already signed up for the Bash. That's pretty good but we can do MUCH BETTER!!!
We had about 40 at the 2017 Texas Brethren Spring Bash.
Have not heard a peep from the San Antonio Brethren. And not much more from the Austin bunch.
I would think we can pick up at least 20-25 more Brethren and family to attend.
The location at Belton Lake has room for at least 100+. So there is plenty of space, tables and seating.
Last year we loaded up the on-site grill/smoker with wood and had a great heater to take off the morning chill with sliding billy's fresh coffee as we set up.

Remember you don't need to bring a cooker or you can.
If you want to bring something to cook, we will have plenty of space available on a cooker.
Also you could just bring a few sides and or desserts.
Or just bring your appetite and enjoy some great Q and good friends!!

So now would be a good time to go ahead and sign up to attend. :mrgreen:

I sent email invite to Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders ......... havnt gotten an RSVP yet.....
Jess Pryles said she'll be at World Finals or some such thing...... :twitch:

eisrOjvl.jpg

Last edited:
Back