THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, I just read through last years contest. Feel like a read a paperback that someone tore the last 10 pages out of. Can someone provide the link for the voting thread?

Yep, read them both now. Belated Congrats Toast! I'd love to see a TD similar to this for the general populace, but it might take some of the shine off it...

I don't think it would but it's harder to do. As stated last year, "Why couldn't a TD winner call one?".

It's being worked on as we speak...

:biggrin1:

Changing the rules already? :loco:

Not at all.

The truth is, I don't drink coffee and the world is a better place for it, trust me.
smiley-scared002.gif

That said, my ignorance of coffee led to the mislabeling which was promptly clarified.

Now, any other questions? :confused:

Good. Didn't think so. :thumb:

Not at all.

The truth is, I don't drink coffee and the world is a better place for it, trust me.
smiley-scared002.gif

That said, my ignorance of coffee led to the mislabeling which was promptly clarified.

Now, any other questions? :confused:

Good. Didn't think so. :thumb:

I can relate to the Coffee gig. I never drank it either. But then again, I never knew until last year what Chopoltes in Adobo Sauce were either. Turned out to be Good Stuff! :thumb:

I don't have a horse in this race, so I'm just asking the question.

Since Brussel Sprouts are being included as cabbage, you're also including broccoli, bok choy, kholrabi, collards and kale as cabbage?

Hmm, good question. I always heard Brussels Sprout were baby cabbage. Here's the reference I used. If it's contested, I would like to know before rather than after entry. :becky:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels_sprout

I too have experienced the wrath O' the Dilly Bar. :tsk:

Farkin Special Rules !!!

Back