THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That definitely doesn't look like the Washington variety of "parsley" that I know of. Definitely not local so definitely not fresh. Looks like another DQ. Good job. :thumb:

Wow, that sure was a helpful post! :clap:

:twitch:

That definitely doesn't look like the Washington variety of "parsley" that I know of. Definitely not local so definitely not fresh. Looks like another DQ. Good job. :thumb:

The local "parsley" dispensary was clean out of Uncle Gore's Purple Haired Sour Kush so I had to go with boring old DQ Special curled parsley... :tsk:

Solo efforts are allowed and encouraged ! :dancer:

7. Team entries are allowed. Please specify the team name when making your entry, otherwise the name of the member who posted the entry will be listed as the entries creator in the VOTE thread.

Solo efforts are allowed and encouraged ! :dancer:

7. Team entries are allowed. Please specify the team name when making your entry, otherwise the name of the member who posted the entry will be listed as the entries creator in the VOTE thread.

Yep, we went through this last year. We are Team Paradise ;D It will be entered under my handle.

Welocme Team Paradise!

I wonder if Ecode or Redhot or maybe even Cowgirl would like to fly on out to France and cook with me for another entry before Monday. Hmmm, I think i'm onto something here. :plane::whoo:

Shortly after this TD began, peeps and I agreed that moving FW with the finales we will only allow ONE entry per contestant. So, technically you can submit multiple entries as per the rules, but I think it could be a liability in the eyes of some voters. I'm not necessarily one of them, but I did want to put this on the table for all to be aware of.

That's funny, I was thinking the other day that anytime I changed my entry, i was either DQ'd or did poorly in the final polling.

I do think however, if the quarterly winning dish was entered as a team, then by all means the Masters entry, should be a team entry and visa versa if it was an individual, it should be an individual entry.

Just sayin.

That's funny, I was thinking the other day that anytime I changed my entry, i was either DQ'd or did poorly in the final polling.

I do think however, if the quarterly winning dish was entered as a team, then by all means the Masters entry, should be a team entry and visa versa if it was an individual, it should be an individual entry.

Just sayin.

That is logical.
I reckon though, a Masters Throwdown should be individual, after all, it is a Master showing their skill here, not a protein cooked only and everything else on the plate cooked by your helpers. Not if it means something.
That's how I am playing it anyway.
The Fabulous One next to me is laughing, saying all the help I will be getting is for her to keep me away from the whisky bottle till I am done cooking and plating.
:doh:
:drama:

Back