Contest Announcment 2010 GLBBQA Winter Thaw-Practice Cook

Looks like the kids and I might be able to stop and say HI. Not sure when as I need to get the evending ready for Liberty and that means adding shelves now plus a few other little things.

I hope you can stop by Ford, it would be good to see you again!!

Looks like the kids and I might be able to stop and say HI. Not sure when as I need to get the evending ready for Liberty and that means adding shelves now plus a few other little things.

Maybe you and the kids could stop by my trailer and give this rookie some pointers on how to whoop the RSS crew? :pray:

Hope you guys have a nice weekend up there will be thinking of you.................

Bubba are you coming to PGB 2010 ?? If so I want to place a order

You guys better watch out... I just gave sfisch a bunch of secrets for chicken... I'm putting my money on him!

Hope ya didn't tell em about the cornish hens.

ooops!:shocked:

I hope you do stop in Ford. Be good to see ya again.

Bubba, did you get my Order via PM on another site?

It is official....after talking to Tonto it is confirmed, I will be bringing up the Buckeye mojo to get some smoke in the air going......I cannot have 2 weeks in a row of no competitions, and Knoxfest is full....so, to MI I come......looking forward to meeting some up the MI folks that I have not gotten to meet yet....see y'all Friday....

It is official....after talking to Tonto it is confirmed, I will be bringing up the Buckeye mojo to get some smoke in the air going......I cannot have 2 weeks in a row of no competitions, and Knoxfest is full....so, to MI I come......looking forward to meeting some up the MI folks that I have not gotten to meet yet....see y'all Friday....

It will be nice to meet you even if you do cheer for that other team. :heh:

Rob you gotta watch them Mi boys they come from all sides.....................

You mean Notre Dame? :becky: I hate, hate, and did I say it out loud, HATE the buckeyes.....:tape:

You were almost safe until you starting talking about that leprechaun... What the heck, am I supposed to be scared of a leprechaun ?? pOSU already thinks we are afraid of a nut... :becky:

Just messing, look forward to meeting you!!

Back