Contest Announcment 2010 GLBBQA Winter Thaw-Practice Cook

*******************REMINDER****************

The April 10th deadline is approaching fast. So far 8 CBJs have signed up but they are looking for more if you would like to come out.

Bump, I know there are a few that have not been here very long from our area. This is a great event to come out and get your feet wet in either competition or judging. Or just come on out and say hi!!

Your gonna need Hossa if you get the Wings in the first round!:becky:

Hi,
I am new to all this. Are spectators allowed?

Absolutely! There is a big potluck dinner on Friday evening at 7pm - just need to bring a dish to pass.

You are also welcome on Saturday to come and hang out just realize that the teams will be busy getting their turn ins in on time but after final turn in will have a lot of time to mingle.

Here is a map from Howell.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=howell,+mi&daddr=S+Grange+Rd&hl=en&geocode=FZciigIdzVb_-iknThnVoDgjiDEUxhpwoPH3uQ%3BFS07jQIdojry-g&mra=ls&sll=42.8934,-85.229145&sspn=0.818971,1.234589&ie=UTF8&ll=42.703632,-84.358521&spn=0.821482,1.234589&z=10

Last edited:
Just got word that we have 14 teams signed up right now. Also may need a few more CBJ's. Again, this is a great time to get your feet wet, either Cooking or Judging!!

Me either. Looking forward to it.

Bubba/Mike, I will make up an order by this weekend, and you can bring it with, if you don't mind.:eusa_clap

I appreciate it.

Marci and I will be there to judge again. Looking forward to seeing all you farkers. I have good friend that would probably be interested in judging. He and his wife know good bbq but like us are not CBJ's.

Neil,
glad to hear you and Marci will come up. Talked to Teresa the other day and she was going to try and get in touch with you. I also think they may need the assistance of your friends to help judge.

Scott

Looks like the kids and I might be able to stop and say HI. Not sure when as I need to get the evending ready for Liberty and that means adding shelves now plus a few other little things.

Back