18lbs Kingsford for $3.08

Have printed and used 6 of the coupons since I found this site. Not stocking up, just buying enough to keep a couple of bags on hand when I get the urge to fire up the NBBD. On one occasion, I had to explain to the checker that when it says "Save $6.00 on the other white meat" it is just the pork producers council saying "It's on us" rather than needing to be used to purchase pork. The wording on the coupon is confusing, because the coupon actually applies to Kingsford, not any of the other listed products. Normally, it works fine, especially if you use the self checkout at our local Wally World supercenter.

Printed out a couple of coupons for Labor Day grilling & smoking.

Thought a "bump" might be in order for the holiday.

Why does everybody hate Wal Mart so much?... I had a worker there show me how to rip the coupon into about a 10th of the size, so they would not clog the slit you had to deposit the coupon in after each use. He would even help me load the charcoal at the self check out. I usually bought no more than 4 at a time to keep from causing a scene. Great coupon. If anyone ever finds another please post:p

LOL, thanks a bunch. I will keep eye's and ear's open also and update when I can.
Keep on smoking.

Mike

Back