THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think we have enough good teams coming in for this one and whooping up on us! Isn't there something closer to home? :becky::icon_shy

PPFFFTTT!! :rolleyes: Who you callin' good? Only thing Big Creek is good for is bringing rain with us wherever we go. :rain:

PPFFFTTT!! :rolleyes: Who you callin' good? Only thing Big Creek is good for is bringing rain with us wherever we go. :rain:

Well the park sure don't need anymore rain. I talked with Lew last week and they were at 63. They were going to limit the teams to 66 this year but they has said that every year and got 70 teams. Send your app in and see you there Jeff.
You may have to park next to the creek though. :becky:

So what's the word on Marshalltown? Are they full yet? Flooded? I absolutely can't believe it but I'm considering driving up on Friday afternoon if there's space. Would probably come by myself and go light as possible.

Heard they are full of put of state teams. Local teams only. Teams with two 180's in the same year not allowed :).

Well the park sure don't need anymore rain. I talked with Lew last week and they were at 63. They were going to limit the teams to 66 this year but they has said that every year and got 70 teams. Send your app in and see you there Jeff.
You may have to park next to the creek though. :becky:

Did he say anything about the condition of the park itself? Is there a plan B if we can't set up in the park?

We'd love to see you, Jeff, but leave the rain at home, please :-D

You still cooking in the turquoise Spicewine? :boxing: :wink: :becky:

Or was it teal? :confused: :cool:

Map is out and somehow Boondoggle is next to check in. Hmm.

Do you have a link Rod? I can't find the damn thing.

It came via email. If you need pm me your email addy and I will forward.

I uploaded this further down the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pat, you should get an email shortly if you haven't got it already. You're near Holy Brewer, Smokehouse, and SpankMaster Spank

Did he say anything about the condition of the park itself? Is there a plan B if we can't set up in the park?

He said that they had everybody set up to stay away from the wet areas. I told him that you like that wet spot so to put you in them. I guess he listened. :heh:
Hey could you PM me the site layouts?

He said that they had everybody set up to stay away from the wet areas. I told him that you like that wet spot so to put you in them. I guess he listened. :heh:
Hey could you PM me the site layouts?

I'm not sure how to PM a file. I can email it if you text me your email.

If I remember right, 2A is a high point in the park and directly in the sun so hopefully the ground will be dry ... and then the sun finds it's way behind some friendly clouds on Fri/Sat afternoon.

Looks like I'm out this year... was told they are full. There's no way to squeeze us in. Oh well... I'll be hitting Mason City next month anyway. See ya there! Enjoy your rain-free weekend at M-town!

Here are the files

If I did this right the files are attached.

Attachments

• Map of Riverview Park.pdf
    54.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Contestants Booth Numbers.pdf
    15 KB · Views: 19
Back