• Kicked Up General Tso's Chicken On a Lump Fueled Smokin' Hot Wok

images

"I can only imagine what the food is delicious moose. Maybe it's just my heat pipe office, maybe this is your cooking skills, a very impressive drive. All I can say is zombie or not, it looks almost as good as cold monkey brain. Generally, in order to make grass."

:clap:

I don't blame you. That's one versatile grill/smoker with the oval shape. I would've loved one if they were still in production. What a shame.

While Patio Classic was still in business, I believe around 2005, I thought I would see if I could buy a couple of replacement grates for the grill. They were only $20 each, which is a bargain given that the middle of the grate is hinged to add more coals etc. Like an idiot, I waited a year, and then they were out of business.

The grills still can occasionally be found on Craigslist, though not often...if you see one in decent shape, buy it!

I think you did me in with this one, Richard. I adore General Tso's Chicken and this looks better than anything I've ever seen from a restaurant. I'm sold. Thanks for posting!

I think you did me in with this one, Richard. I adore General Tso's Chicken and this looks better than anything I've ever seen from a restaurant. I'm sold. Thanks for posting!

Aww...thanks, Tish. :hug:

I really hope you'll make it. While there's a bit of prep involved, it's quite easy and well worth the effort!

Aww...thanks, Tish. :hug:

I really hope you'll make it. While there's a bit of prep involved, it's quite easy and well worth the effort!

I definitely will! I cook Asian at least once a week and some of the recipes have a gazillion ingredients and are quite involved so I'm used to it. Not sure why I've never made this one, but we're about to change that. Thanks, Richard! :hug:

Back